Vermont maple syrup in plastic jugs is 100% pure maple syrup with absolutely no additives or preservatives and is available from D&D Sugarwoods Farm in several convenient, easy to use food-grade, recyclable plastic jug sizes and the following three flavor grades.
- Amber Color with Rich Flavor
- Is excellent for all-around use.
- Is the most popular grade.
- Has the most characteristic rich maple flavor.
- Typically produced in the middle of the maple sugaring season.
- Dark Color with Robust Flavor
- As the maple sugaring season progresses, the chemistry in the sap that gets boiled down, darkens the resulting maple syrup and develops a deeper, more robust flavor.
- This grade is good for all-around use for those who want a stronger maple flavor.
- Great for all kinds of recipes.
- Very Dark Color with Strong Flavor
- Produced at the end of the season, this maple syrup is perfect for cooking and baking with its strong maple flavor in breads or cookies, on ice cream, or in a barbecue sauce.
- This grade is available upon request. Please contact us for availability and pricing.